Grant Management News
- 08/05/2010 - The Hektoen Institute accounting department has revised the cash and check advances policy and procedures for grant related expenses. Visit the Policies & Procedures section of our Support page for more details.
- 07/01/2010 - NIH funding awarded to Sybil G. Hosek, PhD of John H. Stroger, Jr.,
Hospital of Cook County for a three year grant, HIV Intervention for Black YMSM in the House Ball
- 02/22/2010 - The Hektoen Institute Single Audit for fiscal year 2009 has been finalized by our auditing firm. If you have questions regarding the audit, please contact Dennis Ronowski at (312) 768-6008.
- 03/10/2009 - NIH Announces the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 NIH Challenge Grant Request for Application (RFA) for the submission of behavioral and biomedical research projects for a two year funding cycle - Application specific information.
- 02/10/2009 - NIH/NICHD funding awarded to Sybil G. Hosek, PhD and Margo Bell, MD of John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County for a two year Acceptability and Feasibility Study of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
- Holidays - To see a list of holidays our offices will be closed.