Hektoen’s Human Resources Department’s prime role is to assist the client in identifying their needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of their organization. Our management, human resources, and training services are designed to improve productivity, efficiency, communication, and employee morale.
Hektoen Human Resources Department provides a wide variety of services including performance management, benefits development and procedure development. Consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or in a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resources department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resources function.
The Hektoen Institute Human Resources Department is a diverse professional and dedicated team that is responsible for ensuring clients and employees are in compliance with their organization’s policies.
Our overall Hektoen Human Resources team has over 18 years of not-for-profit experience and can assist you in all aspects of your not-for-profit business including:
- Providing tailored job descriptions that list the general tasks, functions, responsibilities, and competencies for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Assisting your organization with Job postings
- Tracking applicants, processing Thank You and Job Offer letters for your organization
- Taking care of Affirmative Action requirements and other government reporting on population
- Aiding your organization to find qualified candidates for specific job positions, at any level.
- Holding new employee orientations on policy rules and benefits for your organization
- Assisting your organization with policy development
- Managing your insurance benefit enrollments, changes, problem resolution
- Answering complaints/grievances supervisors are unable to resolve
- Mediation available for your organization
- Answering complaints of harassment, unfair treatment under the Americans with Disabilities Act or other discrimination lawsuits; educating managers on these laws
- Assisting your organization with Grievances, Workmen’s Compensation inquiries, and Unemployment hearings
Discipline and Termination Consultation
- Assisting your leadership to evaluate, document, and terminate employees with dignity and respect. We are available to coach your managers to effectively communicate developmental areas; defining, reinforcing strength, and positive behaviors within your employees.
- Administering and approving leaves under the of Family Medical Leave policy, including new Military Family Leave, and other leaves not covered by FMLA
- Administering COBRA stimulus subsidy to eligible s taff
H-1B VISA Consultation
- Aiding your organization in processing H-1B VISA
- Payroll consultation on all aspect of payroll and taxation
- Helping your organization to set up pre-tax programs
Training and Development
- Develop and establish training programs for your supervisors and managers to make better decisions in the following areas; hiring, disciplining, and terminating.
|Alvaro Espino||HR Manageremail@example.com||(312) 768-6025|
|Martha Gibson||Human Resources Benefits Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(312) 768-6002|