Website Hektoen Institute LLC
The Antimicrobial Stewardship intern will be responsible for assisting with the Illinois Summit on Antimicrobial Stewardship and other stewardship-related projects.
The Antimicrobial Stewardship intern will be expected to:
- Assist with communication between planning committee members, speakers, and attendees at the 2022 Illinois Summit on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Assist with Precious Drugs and Scary Bugs invitation mailings.
- Assist in mailing posters and verifying addresses for outpatient providers.
- Assist with website design and maintenance for the PDSB campaign
- Assist with the creation educational content and communication products for healthcare providers and other stakeholders
- Support additional programmatic duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have completed at least 2 years of a bachelor’s degree program in either health communications, public health, business administration or a healthcare related field. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills. The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Office products.