Website Hektoen Institute LLC
Supervise the Re-entry Correction Grant and assigned staff (HIV Health Education/Discharge Planner) Contracted. To assure that the project scopes and objectives are achieved.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise grant activities and assign staff.
- Maintain HR record sand address HR issues.
- Assures timely reporting and transmission of quarterly program reports.
- Assures confidential maintenance of records.
- Performs annual evaluation of staff.
- Facilitates training of staff relative to the program
- Cross train for coverage
- Works with Hektoen administration on identifying, interviewing, and hiring personnel.
Qualifications/Basic job requirements
- Certified HIV Counseling/Tester
- STI/STD care environmental and some discharge planning experience
- Excellent oral, written AND Computer Skills
- Corrections experience Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED