Website Hektoen Institute LLC
The Non-Medical Case Manager/Supportive Service Coordinator will provide a range of client-centered, confidential services that link clients with health care, clinical psychosocial, and supportive service for clients living with HIV/AIDS who are identified as having challenges with accessing and maintaining adherence to health care services. The Non-Medical Case Manager/Supportive Service Coordinator will also provide treatment adherence counseling to ensure readiness for, and adherence to complex HIV/AIDS treatments. The Non-Medical Case Manager/Supportive Service Coordinator will assure that client is connecting to other core services: Dental, Mental Health and Substance Abuse treatment. This case manager will also provide benefits counseling to clients and assist in enrollment, verification, and utilization of those benefits. The Non-Medical Case Manager/Supportive Service Coordinator will work closely with the CORE Center Reverend to Co-coordinate the pastoral care program, facilitate, and monitor the Spiritual Group at The CORE Center.
- Complete initial intake and assessment of needs on all new clients.
- Develop a short-term, individualized service plan.
- Maintain contact with client to assure Medical and Medication Compliance.
- Make appropriate and timely referral to internal and external providers coordinate services identified on service plan.
- Non-Medical Case Manager will meet with Medical Providers every six month to collaborate and evaluate client’s compliance to medical appointments and maintain viral suppression.
- Properly transition clients out of Non-Medical Case Management/Engagement Service into other appropriate programs.
- As a Supportive Service Coordinator will actively Co-coordinate the Spirituality Program in collaboration with Reverend and the AYUDATE group. Supportive Service Coordinator will outreach and enroll/sign up / clients to the Spirituality and AYUDATE group from clinics and referrals by providers, facilitate, engage, and monitor the retention of clients to supportive services (Spirituality and AYUDATE Group)
- Adhere to Social Services Documentation Policy of all Patient Encounters and Forms.
- Enhance Professional Development and Maintain an Area of Specialization
- Participate in all CORE Center and CCHHS mandatory training and meeting.
- Participate in Social Services Continuous Quality Improvement Efforts
- Adhere to CORE Center and Social Services Specific Policies & Procedures
- Provide Excellent Customer Service and Professionals when interacting with clients and internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS – Knowledge/Skills/Experience
Minimal Formal Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field required. Minimal Length & Nature of Experience required one to two years of Social Service and/or Case Management experience. Knowledge and experience working with diverse and underserve populations required. Microsoft Office Program, Access, and similar data base experience required. Comfortable working with high volumes of clients in a fast-paced environment preferred. Bilingual (Spanish-English preferred).