ILLINOIS SUMMIT ON ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP
Tuesday, June 13th, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center
1413 Leslie Dr
Bloomington, IL 61704
Register for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-illinois-summit-on-antimicrobial-stewardship-tickets-617275195727
Health care professionals including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, quality directors, infection preventionists, facility leadership, and public health professionals across inpatient, outpatient, and long-term care settings.
- Summarize the regulatory and national landscape for antimicrobial stewardship.
- Apply national guidelines and best practices for implementing and evaluating facility antimicrobial stewardship programs.
- Review past successful antimicrobial stewardship programs and lessons learned.
- Identify tools and resources for implementing antimicrobial stewardship programs.
Contact the event organizers at Antibiotic.Stewardship@Hektoen.org
- The Hektoen Institute
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- Chicago Internal Medicine Practice and Research
- DuPage County Health Department
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy