ILLINOIS SUMMIT ON ANTIMICROBIAL STEWARDSHIP
Health care professionals including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, quality directors, infection preventionists, facility leadership, and public health professionals across inpatient, outpatient, and long-term care settings.
- Summarize the regulatory and national landscape for antimicrobial stewardship.
- Apply national guidelines and best practices for implementing and evaluating facility antimicrobial stewardship programs.
- Review past successful antimicrobial stewardship programs and lessons learned.
- Identify tools and resources for implementing antimicrobial stewardship programs.
Contact the event organizers at Antibiotic.Stewardship@Hektoen.org
- The Hektoen Institute
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- Chicago Internal Medicine Practice and Research
- DuPage County Health Department
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Pharmacy